- Welded Wire Mesh PanelThe welded wire mesh panel is a prefabricated grid that is made up of quality Q195 low carbon steel wire that has been subjected to electro galvanizing, hot galvanizing, or PVC coating process to help it resist corrosion. Tightly welded at each intersection by the automatic welding machine, the weld-mesh is actually a metal screen with flat surface, uniform mesh size, and high machinability.
- Hexagonal Wire Mesh/NettingA civil engineering purpose of our hexagonal wire mesh is to fight against flood. The wire netting can be made into a box-shaped container filled with stones. The container then is placed against sea wall, mountain slope, bridge, and reservoir to provide protection and support to them as well as keep back water.
- Gabion CageIt is well-suited for use as road slope support or foundation pit support, or on the mountain slope, where the gabion mesh is held over the rock surface, upon which the dry concrete mixture is sprayed. The product also can be utilized to provide guard fencing for slope vegetation, highway, and railway. When filled with riprap, the cage is usually employed to stabilize shoreline
- Stainless Steel Wire MeshThere are over 20 engineers and researchers among nearly 100 research and development working staff. The research and development center is installed with first-rate testing equipment as well as CAD software. The dedicated professionals and world-class equipment allow us to independently develop new product based on the market situation.
- Expanded Metal MeshThe expanded metal mesh is manufactured from low carbon steel sheet, aluminum plate, stainless steel plate, aluminum-magnesium alloy plate, copper plate, or nickel plate. Typical uses of this wire mesh are in the highway, railway, civil architecture, water conservation project, and aquaculture industry, or on the various machines, electrical appliances, and windows
- Chain Link Wire MeshApplications: zoo fence, fences for chicken, duck, goose, and rabbit enclosures, guard fence for machines, highway, stadium, and road green belt. In civil engineering industry, the chain link wire mesh is useful as a gabion box. Riprap can be filled in the box to be placed against shoreline, mountain slope, bridge, reservoir, and other civil engineering projects, in order to keep water back.
- Crimped Wire MeshMaterial: The crimped wire mesh is made of the black annealed wire, galvanized wire, lead wire, or stainless steel wire.
Weave Features: pre-crimping before weaving, two-way separated wave bending, locked bending, flat-topped curved, two-way bending, one-way separated wave bending.
Metal Screen Mesh Manufacturer | Steel Wire Mesh Panel | Metal Wire Netting