- Galvanized Steel WireHot-dip galvanization is the process of dipping steel wire into molten zinc to rapidly produce a corrosion-resistant coating. The protective zinc coating provided by hot-dip galvanizing s is usually uneven across the wire surface. Steel wire that has undergone this surface treatment usually obtains dark color on its surface. The treating process also requires large amount of zinc.
- Black Annealed WireThen the steel is drawn through the die to obtain wires of different diameters. This process is called drawing whereby the wire diameter is reduced. After that, hot wire will be cooled slowly to anneal. Finally, paint and coating are applied to the wire surface to yield desired specifications of the output product, which is known as the black annealed wire.
- Custom Straight Cut WireThe custom straight cut wire is obtained by cutting bright wire, annealed wire, electro-galvanized wire, PVC coated iron wire, or painted iron wire to customer required lengths after straightening the wire. The resulting product is easy to transport and use. It has found widespread use in construction industries and been utilized to make handicrafts and civil products.
- U Type Binding WireRaw Material: The U-shaped baling wire is usually made with hot-galvanized wire, electro-galvanized wire, black iron wire, and PVC coated wire.
Applications: The product is commonly used to bind wall materials. It also can be found in our daily life.
- PVC Coated Metal WireThe PVC coated metal wire is made from quality galvanized wire that has undergone further processing for secure bonding of wire surface to the PVC coating. It resists aging, corrosion, and cracking, which assures a much longer service life than the cold-galvanized wire. Available in various colors and varieties, the product can be mad to individual sizes.
- Stainless Steel WireSpecifications: The product is available in a wide range of diameters varying from 0.018mm to 6.0mm.
Applications: The wire resists wear and corrosion. It can be used to make rewinding wire, woven wire, flexible hose, kitchen and toilet rack, steel rope, filter, steel strand, and spring.
- Steel Tie WireThe steel tie wire is a wire used for baling in the architectural setting. It is easy to handle, improves binding efficiency, and reduces building material wastes.
Length: Our wire is available in different diameters and lengths, depending on customer requirements. Normal wire length varies from 3inch to 24inch.
- Annealed Steel WireThe annealed steel wire is constructed of quality iron wire that has been annealed either under oxygen-free atmospheric condition or through furnace annealing process.
Specifications: The wire can be made to individual specifications. Normal diameters range from 6.5mm to 0.25mm
Industrial Metal Wire Supplier | Agricultural Steel Wire | Cold Drawn Steel Product