- European Style Metal FenceThe post is constructed of steel I-beam, which is installed upright into the ground. Each board is topped with three anti-climb spikes. Therefore, the board is also called the "spike" for its resemblance to the sharp-pointed metal. The 17 boards are affixed vertically to the rails by using theft-proof bolts and fence staples.
- Chain Link FenceThe chain link fence is a type of woven fence with diamond mesh. It is usually made from hot galvanized or plastic coated steel wire. Hot galvanized chain-wire fence is commonly used to provide guard for property or create animal pens, while plastic coated wire netting can be utilized to enclose sports court, pet yard, and residential yards.
- Welded Wire Mesh FenceUsing this fence involves many benefits, including ease of installation, long use life, and an ideal match for the surrounding scenery. V-shaped posts give the fence good strength characteristics while reducing its construction cost. Standing among the multi style buildings, the fence can well serve both decorative and functional purpose.
- Temporary FenceThe fence can be used repeatedly for different applications without needing any repair. It is suited for construction site, urban activity, and animal enclosure use. Chain-link fence, weld mesh fence, and square fence can all be utilized to temporarily enclose certain area for commercial activities.
- Wrought Iron/Cast Iron FenceIt comes in two types: assembled and welded. Usually made of aluminum or iron, the fence is an assembly of square tube, round tube, iron picket, and quick connection ring. Known for its elegance, this series of guard fence serves both safeguarding and decorative purposes. It is mostly used to enclose residential yards and office buildings.
- Metal Wire Ranch FenceThe fence also can be divided into two series, depending on whether it be made to meet the American or European standard. Those two series of farm fencing find wide applications in the livestock raising industry of South America, North America, and Europe. Woven with the 120g sun-proof nylon fabric which is applied to the mesh surface
- Barbed Wire FencingThe barbed wire fencing is made by weaving twisted low carbon steel wire into mesh. The fence is usually put through one of the three surface treating processes, zinc coating, powder coating, and PVC coating. Sturdy and aesthetically appealing, the fence sees wide applications in industry, agriculture, and livestock farming or it can be used to enclose highway and forest farm.
- Razor Wire FenceThe straight razor wire can be mounted in many ways. It is easy to install, thus saving labor and cost. Further benefits of using a razor wire fence include anti-aging, sun-proof, and weather-resistant features as well as good corrosion resistance. The fence can be supplied with electroplated coating or hot-galvanized coating.
Metal Fencing Manufacturer | Public Place Protective Fence | Structure to Restrict Boundary